Dressing down never looked this good. Made with innovative fabrics that are highly breathable and designed to be worn again and again, Wise River's Basset Shirt will never go out of style.
Introducing Wise River
Wise River is dedicated to making outdoor gear that is kind to the environment.
Values & Social Impact
Wise River is committed to practicing sustainability in its production of outdoor gear. All of its products are ethically produced from eco-friendly & recycled materials. Wise River also partners with 1% For The Planet to donate a portion of its profits to organizations that protect and restore rivers all over the country.
About the Founder
Having worked for 10 years as a professional in the apparel industry, founder Nick Sciubba saw the many ways in which the industry negatively impacted the environment. He launched Wise River with the purpose of not only creating outdoor gear that is sustainable but also raising awareness for various environmental causes.
- Lightweight, naturally temperature-regulating blend of Tencel® and Recycled Polyester (124 gsm)
- 2-way stretch that moves with your body
- Moisture Wicking, breathable fabric
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Vented mesh at arms to keep you cool throughout your day
- Durable Coconut buttons
- Reinforced double-needle stitching
- Buttons at collar to maintain stability
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 61% Tencel®, 33% Recycled Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Proudly made in Honduras