The Vibrant Earrings for Melanoma Research are a fun and colorful way to remember our loved ones and spread awareness for this cancer. The different colored rings connect in a long dangling chain to symbolize the connections we must form to create positive change & find a cure.
The sterling silver round pendants contain hand cut images of a Melanoma cell under resin. Each ring has a different color of glass seed bead ranging from bright yellow, through the color spectrum of greens & blues, ending finally at royal blue. Secure lever back closures make sure they’ll stay on all day no matter where you're going.
For each pair you purchase, a portion of profit will be donated to Skin Cancer Foundation. To learn more about them and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
We used this image to create these pendants. Can you see which part it came from?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Earring length: 2 5/16”
- Round Pendants measure: 3/8”
- Seed beads in canary yellow, lime green, bright green, emerald green, light blue, bright blue, and royal blue.
- Secure lever back closure
- Available in all 17 causes, just type in to Notes Section of your cart (see last image for the different cause images, beads will match imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Click here for photo credit & attribution details.