Feather-light and luxurious, True Moringa Ultra Light Whipped Body Butter goes on light and absorbs effortlessly, leaving skin nourished and glowing from the inside out. This product features Madagascar Vanilla, wildcrafted shea, and cold-pressed True Moringa oil.
Introducing True Moringa
True Moringa is a sustainable black-owned brand that creates vegan skincare and wellness products that are made from 100% pure Moringa oleifera oil found in Ghana.
Values & Social Impact
True Moringa collaborates with a network of 5000 smallholder farmers throughout Ghana. This brand has planted 2 million trees since its founding to fight against deforestation and supports its farmers through access to credit, agricultural training, nutrition programs, and fair wages.
About the Founder
After seeing how harmful chemicals were being used in cosmetics and hair relaxers, Emily and Kwami worked together to bring conscious consumers a more natural and sustainable alternative. While in Ghana, the locals introduced them to the Moringa tree and from there True Moringa was born!
- How to Use
- Apply daily or as needed in a smooth circular motion to lock in moisture, deliver intense hydration to dry skin, protect against free radicals and skin damage, and minimize the appearance of scars. Apply during and post-pregnancy to minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Moringa is rich in zeatin, known for stimulating cell division, and growth, and delaying the aging of cells. Moringa is packed with crucial fatty acids and antioxidants that fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
- The unique blend of luxurious wildcrafted shea and moringa penetrates deeply into the skin and replenishes essential animo acids and nutrients. The light vanilla scent is achieved by infusing whole vanilla beans into our butter without the use of alcohol or other drying agents.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Paraben-free, sulfate free, vegan. True Moringa works directly with a network of 5000 smallholder farmers throughout Ghana, providing sustainable livelihoods through access to credit, agricultural training, nutrition programs, and fair wages.
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, MORINGA OLEIFERA (MORINGA) OIL, PRUNUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT, ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND.