We're thrilled to partner with Vega Coffee - our favorite farmer-roasted coffee company - to bring you this deliciously rich and rejuvenating body polish. Wake up your shower routine and revive dry and dull skin with a blissful aromatic blend of Nicaraguan coffee beans, organic sugar, cold-pressed moringa, and a sweet and spicy essential oil blend.
Introducing True Moringa
True Moringa is a sustainable black-owned brand that creates vegan skincare and wellness products that are made from 100% pure Moringa oleifera oil found in Ghana.
Values & Social Impact
True Moringa collaborates with a network of 5000 smallholder farmers throughout Ghana. This brand has planted 2 million trees since its founding to fight against deforestation and supports its farmers through access to credit, agricultural training, nutrition programs, and fair wages.
About the Founder
After seeing how harmful chemicals were being used in cosmetics and hair relaxers, Emily and Kwami worked together to bring conscious consumers a more natural and sustainable alternative. While in Ghana, the locals introduced them to the Moringa tree and from there True Moringa was born!
- How to Use
- Take a small scoop in hand and allow steam from the shower to soften. Apply gently as needed in a smooth, circular motion to sponge away dry skin and nourish moisture-starved areas (elbows, knees, and hands) before shaving.
- The Benefits
- Fresh Nicaraguan coffee beans, rich in caffeine, firm and tighten skin and gently exfoliate to invite the healthy production of new skin cells.
- Moringa is rich in zeatin, known for stimulating cell division, and growth, and delaying the aging of cells. Moringa is packed with crucial fatty acids and antioxidants that fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Rejuvenate and heal scaly or cracked skin and replenish moisture with weekly use.
- Paraben-free, sulfate free, vegan. True Moringa works directly with a network of 5000 smallholder farmers throughout Ghana to plant over two million moringa trees, providing sustainable livelihoods through access to credit, agricultural training, nutrition programs, and fair wages.
- Vega Coffee works with small-scale Nicaraguan farmers, giving them the tools and training to roast and package their coffee, which allows them to earn up to four times more per pound. Vega Coffee is grown, roasted, packaged, and shipped from its point of origin.
- COFFEA ARABICA (VEGA FARMER ROASTED COFFEE), SUCROSE (SUGAR), MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) ESSENTIAL OIL.