Do you love the outdoors and traveling to remote locations? Enjoy the fresh air and the occasional run-in with a bison? Well, this shirt is for you. The clothing is not just eco-friendly, it is also made in a sweatshop-free environment.
Values & Social Impact
Wise River is committed to practicing sustainability in its production of outdoor gear. All of its products are ethically produced from eco-friendly & recycled materials. Wise River also partners with 1% For The Planet to donate a portion of its profits to organizations that protect and restore rivers all over the country.
About the Founder
Having worked for 10 years as a professional in the apparel industry, founder Nick Sciubba saw the many ways in which the industry negatively impacted the environment. He launched Wise River with the purpose of not only creating outdoor gear that is sustainable but also raising awareness for various environmental causes.
- 50% Organic Cotton/ 50% Recycled Polyester
- Post-consumer recycled polyester diverts 3 plastic bottles from landfill per shirt
- Organic Cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standard
- Water-based ink graphic
- Ultra-soft hand feel
- Printed locally in Denver, CO
- Manufactured in a Fair Labor Association-certified factory