Gel-based facial wash deep cleanses removing dirt, SPF, oil, and sweat from the face while leaving your skin feeling smooth and fresh. Our truly natural formula avoids drying the skin and keeps you looking vibrant throughout the day.
Values & Social Impact
Thrive Natural Care is beyond the typical sustainable brand, they follow a regenerative model. The brand has regenerative farms in various locations such as Costa Rica to use native plants to improve biodiversity on degraded lands and providing a high-quality supply of plant oils for its products.
Why you'll love Thrive Natural Care
Alex McIntosh, co-founder and CEO of Thrive Natural Care, wanted to build a regenerative model to provide high-quality skincare products while improving the biodiversity over time. The brand’s goal is to inspire others to replenish the planet’s health.
What It Does
- Gel-based wash delivers a gentle, thorough clean.
- Cleans without redness or irritation.
- Refreshing fragrance from natural essential oils.
Why It Is Better
- Unique antimicrobial, antioxidant-rich superplants, Juanilama & Fierrillo, help combat blemishes and promote healthier skin.
- Argan oil and coco-glucoside enable deep cleaning without over-drying.
- Cruelty-free, GMO free, vegan.
How To Use
- Thrive’s Face Wash is the perfect start to your daily routine and great as a refresh from your daily adventures. Start by getting your face wet. Work a small amount of the gel into a light foam. Rinse well. Use daily with Thrive’s Face Balm for healthier skin and stronger protection.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin1, Coco-Glucoside2, Xanthan Gum, Arrabidea Chica Extract3, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate & Polyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate2, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lippia Alba Oil3, Natural Fragrance (of Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Vetiver, Star Anise, Clove Oils)2, Dehydroacetic Acid2, Benzyl Alcohol2, Citric Acid.
1Vegetable Origin, 2ECOCERT OR NATRUE CERTIFIED/CONFORMING, 3Supports Farmland Restoration
VEGAN SAFE, GMO FREE
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
3.38 Fl. Oz.