Daily sun defense with our all-natural, plant-based face lotion with SPF 30 hydrates, nourishes, and revitalizes skin while providing broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays.
Values & Social Impact
Thrive Natural Care is beyond the typical sustainable brand, they follow a regenerative model. The brand has regenerative farms in various locations such as Costa Rica to use native plants to improve biodiversity on degraded lands and providing a high-quality supply of plant oils for its products.
Why you'll love Thrive Natural Care
Alex McIntosh, co-founder and CEO of Thrive Natural Care, wanted to build a regenerative model to provide high-quality skincare products while improving the biodiversity over time. The brand’s goal is to inspire others to replenish the planet’s health.
What It Does
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection.
- Hydrates, nourishes, & revitalizes skin.
- Helps reduce irritation & redness and repairs skin from daily stressors.
Why It Is Better
- Safe for you and the planet: non-nano zinc oxide blocks the sun’s UVA/B rays and is reef-safe.
- Quickly absorbs, without residue or greasy feel.
- Unique-to-Thrive Super-plants, Juanilama & Fierrillo, infuse skin-protecting antioxidants*.
- Reef-safe, cruelty-free, GMO-free, vegan.
*Statements not evaluated by FDA
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Arrabidaea Chica, Lippia Alba, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Ethyl Macadamiate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
How To Use
Apply 2 pumps of product to cover your face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
2 Fl. Oz.