New to loose-leaf tea? We got your back. Get started with a Tea Strainer and 3-Tea Sampler. Choose a tea sampler that suits your mood: Uppers for the grind, and Downers to unwind. Then steep it to perfection with our neat little tea strainer. It filters out the tiniest particles and comes with a mess-free resting cup.
WHAT YOU GET:
◦ One x Universal Tea Strainer with Laser Perforated Mesh + Resting Cup for Mess-free Use
◦ Your choice of Uppers or Downers 3-Tea Sampler
Uppers: 3 teas & infusions to help you energize and focus.
- No Ordinary Joe: Dandelion Root, Cocoa Shell, Roasted Chicory Root, Liquorice Root, Roasted Mate.
-Wise Sherpa: 100% Nepalese Black Tea.
-Makes Good Sencha: Sencha Green Tea, Gyokuro Green Tea.
Downers: 3 herbal infusions to help you relax and unwind.
- Paradise: Lemon Verbena Leaves, Chamomile, Apple, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Lavender, Rosehip.
- Internal Combustion: Ginger, Star Anise, Fennel, Anise, Chili.
- After Dinner Mint: Rooibos, Cocoa Husk, Peppermint, Cocoa Bean, Chicory Root Roasted, Valerian Root.
Firebelly Tea creates tea using all-natural ingredients and completely compostable packaging
Introducing Firebelly Tea
Manufacturer and distributor Firebelly offers 20 natural tea flavors, seven tea accessories, and eight gift sets, with prices ranging from $15 for a lemon verbena loose-leaf blend to $80 for a big teapot.
Values and social impact
Loose-leaf tea requires less packaging than tea sachets, and Firebelly Tea uses 100% biodegradable resealable bags, reusable tea accessories, and recyclable display boxes. Since they don’t use any flavorings, artificial or natural, they can use compostable resealable tea packaging, something many other tea firms cannot. In general, flavorings clash with environmentally friendly glues.
About the Founder
Firebelly Tea was co-founded by David Segal. His most well-known roles include those of “the David” of DAVIDsTEA, retail thought leader, and speaker.