How do you politely tell someone that you want to hit them with a brick? Use these fun dish towels instead! Show some sass and give some laughs in your kitchen with these adorable tea towels. Choose from four expressions and get one for yourself, more for your friends, and even more for anyone that needs something fun to hang in the kitchen!
Introducing The Mad Padder
The Mad Padder is a woman-owned brand delivering fun and joy through giftable paper goods made in the USA.
Values & Social Impact
Mad Padder products are made in the USA and founded by a female.
About the Founder
It all began in 2010 with a cute, personalized notepad that had her name, Kimberly, on it. Friends saw how cute it was and asked her to make notepads for them to give as gifts or have as their own. Through the years, she found her passion in graphic design and lettering art as she learned more tricks and tools of the trade. When she mixed it with her love of keeping her hands busy and messy with things like padding glue and a paper cutter, as well as her sarcastic and witty humor, she discovered the one thing she was destined to be...The Mad Padder.
- Thick, flour sack material that is 100% cotton; Machine washable
- EXPRESSIONS AVAILABLE IN THIS LISTING
- I do not rise & shine...I caffeinate and hope for the best
- How do I politely tell someone that I want to hit them with a brick?
- I want to throat punch someone but I'm trying to get right with the Lord
- I'm not sure if I have free time or if I'm forgetting something.