Looking to minimize waste output? Inspired by glass mason jars, BBTEA Jars' best-seller reusable glass boba tumblers are made with durable, high-quality premium glass. It fits standard cup holders and is shipped in plastic-free packaging. Bamboo lids can be customized individually for added personalization which makes great gifts
They've curated it so it is minimalistic in design, 100% plastic-free, and eco-friendly. They are happily designed in Portland, Oregon.
- Boba Glass Jar, Boba Straw + Regular Straw, Bristle Cleaner, Bamboo Lid, and Premium Engraving
- The recipient can choose between silver, rose gold, gold, or glass
- Choose a premium design-- You can include a name, special design, or business logo
- Hand Knit Cozie
- Care Instructions:
- Most compartments (glass jar, straws, and bristle cleaner) are dishwasher-safe, besides the bamboo lid
You can wash your lid with a little soap and warm water. If your lid has stains or smells, you can use lemon juice or white vinegar directly on the area. The acid in these liquids will neutralize the organic material or fats causing the problem. When washing, remove the silicone seal so you can properly clean it underneath. After washing, dry your lid immediately and let it air dry.
- Regularly re-treating your lid with mineral oil will prevent splintering and/or discoloring and preserve the beauty of the wood.
Introducing BBTEA Jars
BBTEA Jars is a 100% plastic-free, and eco-friendly company creating customizable boba (bubble tea) kits. They’re happily designed in Portland, Oregon.
Values & Social Impact
BBTEA Jars is a woman-owned business and are ethically made in the USA with 100% plastic-free, sustainable materials.
About the Founder
Founder Malisa Tep started BBTEA Jars because she saw a need for awareness of the bubble tea industry and its high plastic use. She was a first-time mom navigating how she could spend quality time with her four-month-old and focus on creating a form of income aligned with her values. She also had a huge interest in living a more zero-waste lifestyle. Thus BBTEA JARS grew to be a business out of curiosity and the successful result of an experiment where she asked herself, “how can I create a product that is 100% plastic-free, be reusable, while still being aesthetically pleasing?”