The Smile Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer Research reminds us that even when we’re going through tough times, smiling can help lighten everyone’s load. Smiling is truly contagious & spreads happiness to all those around us.
Smiling may seem like it’s inappropriate, but wouldn’t your loved one want to see you happy? Remember that life is too short not to be happy. Remember all the good times you & your loved one had together and smile knowing your necklace holds such a meaningful connection.
This necklace features a row of faceted Light Purple Kunzite, that adds just the right amount of color. The center is a small round pendant with a hand cut Pancreatic Cancer cell image in resin. The adjustable chain allows you to wear this necklace short or a little longer, depending on your outfit.
For each necklace you buy, 10% of the purchase price is donated to Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. To read more about them & how your donation is put to use, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE SMILE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Faceted Light Purple Kunzite section measures 2 1/4"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (See last photo for imagery, stones will match the image)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing (top to bottom)- Circle of Hope, Smile, Perfect Angle and Amaze Yourself necklaces. These are all in the Ovarian Cancer cause, so they are a different color, but you can see how the necklace will lay when you wear it.
For matching bracelet, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Pancreatic Cancer Research Collection.
Click here for photo credit & attribution details.