The Sage Shirt Jacket is a unique take on the classic shirt jacket that adds a new dimension of style and modernity to your traditional everyday wear. Crafted from sustainable, recycled material, the Shirt Jacket is durable and functional while also providing the utmost comfort and warmth.
Introducing Wise River
Wise River is dedicated to making outdoor gear that is kind to the environment.
Values & Social Impact
Wise River is committed to practicing sustainability in its production of outdoor gear. All of its products are ethically produced from eco-friendly & recycled materials. Wise River also partners with 1% For The Planet to donate a portion of its profits to organizations that protect and restore rivers all over the country.
About the Founder
Having worked for 10 years as a professional in the apparel industry, founder Nick Sciubba saw the many ways in which the industry negatively impacted the environment. He launched Wise River with the purpose of not only creating outdoor gear that is sustainable but also raising awareness for various environmental causes.
***Per reviews, we're noting that this product runs a touch small- we recommend sizing up for an ideal fit***
- Durable, Eco-friendly blend of Recycled Nylon & Spandex Melange weave (95% Recycled Nylon/ 5% Spandex- 170 gsm)
- s.Cafe® eco²sy® 60 gram lightweight Recycled Polyester insulation rubbed with coffee grounds to reduce odor
- PFC-Free DWR to shed water, dirt, coffee, beer- you name it
- Printed interior stretch liner featuring classic Wise River designs
- Dual hip pockets with contrasting trim for added storage
- Left chest pocket with flap and button closure
- Signature Wise River branded snap buttons
- 2 way stretch throughout the garment- both shell and lining move with your body
- Adjustable snap button closure at cuffs
- Clean, stitch-free exterior shell
- Bluesign® approved fabrics
- Jack is 5'10, 170 lbs, and wearing a size Medium