The latest generation Roll Pack. Made from strong weather-resistant polyester and the finest eco-friendly, vegetable-tanned, biodegradable leather. Full of all the original features with the addition of lining, padded pockets, and leather trim.
- Size: 12" x 16" x 5"
- Weather resistance polyester
- Padded back, and straps for comfort and protection
- Black and white cotton striped lining
- Nylon straps with custom metal adjusters
- Strong leather adjustable tie-down with a hook that also serves as a handle
- Leather-trimmed padded compartment for a 13" or 15" laptop and document pocket
- Small inside side pocket
- 1 water bottle pocket designed to hold a 2.5" diameter bottle
- Large front pocket
5 PACKS PROVIDE 1 DAY OF FREEDOM
Introducing Made Free
Made Free is a U.S. social enterprise apparel accessories brand established to compete on the world stage in design and quality while serving as a vehicle for consumers to help create sustainable social reform.
Values & Social Impact
Made Free is on a mission to free one million people from slavery and trafficking through self-sustaining jobs. Every purchase you make gives hope and opportunity for a life made free. Their products are handcrafted in small factory teams that are certified by the WFTO ( World Fair Trade Organization) or exceed WFTO standards, are sustainable sources, and have a lifetime guarantee to help you decrease waste.
About the founder
Founder Brad Jeffrey started Made Free upon his return from travels in Africa and South Asia. He couldn’t shake the hunger to develop a business model to help the millions of people suffering from human trafficking, slavery, and extreme poverty. As he shared his vision with friends and met his wife, Katherine (who shared his passion and heart for helping the least of these), it became increasingly clear to move forward to engage the fortunate few in helping the marginalized many.