American-made, comfortable, and built to last.
Introducing Rogue Industries
Rogue Industries is a small business that manufactures leather goods in Maine, USA.
Values & social impact
Rogue Industries believes that the power of business is the power to change the world. With their offices powered by renewable solar energy and their product materials sourced from sustainable leather, Rogue Industries takes sustainability seriously.
About the Founder
Founders Michael and Wells Lyons first got the idea to start Rogue Industries when Michael started getting lower back pain from his wallets. Now, wallets are Rogue Industries’ signature pieces that are known for being reliable, fashionable, and sustainable!
- A slim profile reduces wallet bulk
- The rounded profile fits the rounded shape of the front pocket
- Made in Maine, USA
- Holds 12 cards (6 slots) or 6 cards (3 slots with ID window)
- Billfold and stash pocket
- Premium bison leather
- 5 in x 3.4 in x 0.25 in; 1.6 ounces
- Backed by our two-year warranty