Raw Wildflower Honey | 16oz
Aside from tasting scrumptious, the benefits of raw honey are enormous. It is said to be naturally anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial, properties that are lost during the heating and pasteurization of commercial honey. It can help promote digestive health and has also been used to treat seasonal allergies. Put it in your tea, on your toast, over your yogurt, as a facial masque, or enjoy it any way you simply choose!
Your honey will arrive in a plastic, BPA-free squeeze jar. All bottles are foil sealed for maximum freshness and sanitation. My honey comes from a beekeeper outside of Greater Boston, MA, and is raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized.
Net weight of 16 oz (1-lb)
All raw honey will crystallize at some point, and is no indication that it has gone "bad" as honey as nearly an eternal shelf life. If any crystallization occurs, do not microwave as you may destroy all the wonderful natural antioxidants, enzymes, and nutrients! Instead, gently warm honey on low heat in a double boiler, being careful to not let the contents reach above 100ºF.
Do NOT feed to infants under 1 year of age.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email email@example.com within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.