Nothing is better than a relaxing warm bath after a long, tiring day.
Enjoy the bliss of bath salts and botanicals while soothing your mind, body, and soul with the Calendula & Oat Tub Bath Tea. Nourish your skin with calendula, cornflower, dandelion, and oats, while the Dead Sea and Himalayan salts relieve stress and tension. This botanical and herbal blend is designed to ease minor skin ailments and inflammation as the oats work their skin softening and healing magic, perfect for sensitive or irritated skin. The scent blend of tangerine, honey, and herbs will whisk you and your troubles away, so treat yourself to a soak, perfect for your skin and your well-being.
Your bath soak will arrive in a resealable bag for pouring convenience. Listing is for one bag of tub tea and will arrive in a resealable bag. A reusable muslin tea bag will be enclosed to prevent botanicals from clogging drains.
Net weight 3 oz | 85 g
To use, fill enclosed tea bag with desired amount, drop into warm bath water, and allow it to steep. Gently squeeze bag to release all the benefits of enclosed botanicals. Dispose of botanicals when done. Allow bag to dry completely before using again. Store in cool, dry area until ready to use. External use only. NOT for consumption.
Sodium chloride (Dead Sea and pink Himalayan salt blend), calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower, avena sativa (organic oatmeal), avena sativa (organic oat) kernel flour, centaurea cyanus (organic cornflower), taraxacum officinale (organic dandelion) root, polysorbate 20, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, citrus limon (organic lemon) peel oil, thymus vulgaris (organic thyme) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary) leaf oil, amyris balsamifera (organic amyris) oil, citrus tangerina (organic tangerine) peel oil, commiphora myrrha (organic myrrh) oil, organic fragrance oils.
I am not a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant/nursing or under care of a physician, always consult with your physician prior to use.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- Most orders will ship USPS Priority Mail, smaller, lightweight orders shipping USPS First Class Mail
- Shipping within U.S. and Canada
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.