But First, Coffee | Emulsified Body Scrub
This product is unavailable
Apart from having that cup of coffee, what better way to jumpstart your day than by using Plainville Homestead's "But First, Coffee" Emulsified Body Scrub. With its percolating scent of coffee beans and mocha, this scrub will help reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve circulation. This scrub is also great for chefs as coffee is a fabulous odor neutralizer.
This formula is an emulsified scrub with organic sugar and Fair Trade coffee, which will turn into a creamy scrub when massaged onto damp skin and rinses clean. Unlike other scrubs out there, it will not separate or feel greasy. No more oily residue, just beautiful, glowing, exfoliated skin! The combination of sweet almond oil, castor oil, and mango will leave your skin silky smooth and moisturized. All of my body scrubs are infused with raw honey from a local apiary, a wonderful natural humectant to keep your skin hydrated and soft.
Your body scrub will arrive in a plastic jar, net weight 8 ounces. A free wooden scoop will be enclosed for your convenience to prevent water from contaminating the scrub.
To use, simply scoop a portion and massage gently onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry to allow to reveal supple, soft, smooth skin. Store in a dry area. External use only. Do not use on broken skin. Due to the exfoliating nature, do take care when applying to any sensitive areas. Not recommended for use on your face.
Sucrose (organic sugar), coffea arabica (organic fair trade coffee) grounds, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, mangifera indica (organic mango) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (and) polysorbate 60 (emulsifier), stearic acid (plant-based), prunus dulcis (organic sweet almond) oil, ricinus communis (organic castor) seed oil, raw honey, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (preservative), tocopherol (vitamin E), theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) powder, vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) bean oil, coffee arabica (organic coffee) bean oil, organic fragrance oil.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- Most orders will ship USPS Priority Mail, smaller, lightweight orders shipping USPS First Class Mail
- Shipping within U.S. and Canada
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.