These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip lactation cookies are made with oats, flax seed, and brewer's yeast, ingredients specifically chosen to support breast milk production, support regular elimination (aka pooping), and offer key nutrients for mom’s recovery and baby’s growth. They also taste amazing: classic dark chocolate chip cookies with a hint of nuttiness from hemp seeds. Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. A perfect blend of salty and sweet. You’re welcome.
We made these cookies for every mama who has ever worried about their milk supply, seen changes in digestion (hello, constipation), or needed real nourishment they could eat with one hand. Because we’ve been there.
Agni is a women-owned brand that aims to help your body start its healing journey through nourishing food and drinks.
Values & Social Impact
Agni believes that your health is the first priority, which is why the brand collaborates with medical advisors to create their food and drinks. All of its products are made from 100% whole ingredients that are sustainably sourced, and shipped in recyclable & compostable packaging.
About the Founder
Having struggled with various health issues throughout their lives, founders Astrid and Miriam were frustrated with the lack of helpful resources about healing through nutrition. Thus, they launched Agni and embarked on a mission of not only providing people with foods that are both healing and delicious, but also educating them on nutrition.
- We work with our Medical Advisory Board to combine the best guidance that ancient wisdom and modern science have to offer
- We source organic, regeneratively grown ingredients that support health for people and the planet
- We make our treats as nourishing as possible for all people by avoiding allergens and irritants like gluten, dairy, refined sugar, nuts, soy, egg, sugar alcohols, or artificial sweeteners
- For gut health & lactation support: gluten-free rolled oats, brewer's yeast, flax seed, hemp seeds, psyllium husk, millet flour
- For general health & happiness: coconut oil, Himalayan pink sea salt, coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, coconut palm sugar, cocoa butter), vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder
- We love these cookies crumbled over yogurt or oatmeal (as you would granola) — or on their own with a glass of milk or mylk.
- For digestive health: Eat 1 cookie per day.
- For breast milk production: Eat 2-3 cookies per day to increase breast milk supply.
- These cookies are made in a facility and on equipment that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, and fish.