Soothe your mind, body, and soul with Dead Sea and Himalayan bath salts. Inspired the matching soap, "Namaste Centered" will delight your senses with its feminine fragrance, light and floral, with notes of pear, lemon, and melon brightening the rich florals of lilies, rose, and freesia. A touch of musk, amber, and patchouli finish off the delicate scent. Treat yourself to a soak, perfect for your skin and your well-being.
Why Dead Sea salt?
• dermal replenishment as skin absorbs the rich minerals from salt water
• detoxes and cleanses body
• relieves itchy skin
• alleviates stiffness and muscle cramps
• purifies pores
Why Himalayan salt?
• improves skin texture, tone and appearance
• combats water retention
• prevents muscle cramping and soreness
• decreases stress
• regulates sleep
• stimulates circulation
Your bath soak will arrive in a resealable bag for pouring convenience.
Net weight 10 oz
Also available in matching perfume and lotion.
To use, fill tub halfway and pour desired amount under running faucet to release the fragrance. Stir bath salts to circulate well. Store in cool, dry area. External use only.
Sodium chloride (Dead Sea and pink Himalayan salt blend), polysorbate 20, phthalate-free fragrance oil.
I am not a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant/nursing or under care of a physician, always consult with your physician prior to use.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.