Carefully crafted USDA-certified organic, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies filled with nutrients such as oats, flax, and brewer's yeast to increase break milk production.
These organic Lactation Cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and free from artificial sugars. They were created with our Medical Advisory Board as a tasty way to boost your breast milk production and improve digestion.
Agni is a women-owned brand that aims to help your body start its healing journey through nourishing food and drinks.
Values & Social Impact
Agni believes that your health is the priority, which is why the brand collaborates with medical advisors to create its food and drinks. All of its products are made from 100% whole ingredients that are sustainably sourced, and shipped in recyclable & compostable packaging.
About the Founder
Having struggled with various health issues throughout their lives, founders Astrid and Miriam were frustrated with the lack of helpful resources about healing through nutrition. Thus, they launched Agni and embarked on a mission of not only providing people with foods that are both healing and delicious but also educating them on nutrition.
- 11 ingredients specifically chosen to support healthy breast milk production — gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Approved by 7 industry experts on our Medical Advisory Board and taste-tested by top chefs for perfection.
- One box includes 8 cookies
- For gut health & lactation support: gluten-free rolled oats, brewer's yeast, flax seed, hemp seeds, psyllium husk, millet flour
- For general health & happiness: coconut oil, Himalayan pink sea salt, coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, coconut palm sugar, cocoa butter), vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder
Eat 1 cookie every other day or after a heavy meal to support healthy digestion. Eat 2-3 cookies a day for an increase in breast milk production.
- Made in a facility and on equipment that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, and fish.