Ink Addict Salve | Tattoo Salve | Tattoo Aftercare with Manuka Honey
Covering your body in beautiful tattoo art takes commitment, time, and, frankly, a lot of money. Don't waste and ruin new ink by smothering it with toxic chemicals and ingredients! The first few days after getting a new tattoo are crucial to keep your art healthy and long lasting. Use my "Ink Addict" herbal tattoo salve to ensure your new artwork heals and keeps your new ink fresh. Using organic ingredients, this tattoo aftercare salve is loaded with botanical goodies and oils to encourage skin repair, cell renewal and turnover, and reduce inflammation. Calendula, Lady's Mantle, comfrey leaf, witch hazel, and Manuka honey pack a powerhouse of hydration, soothing, and conditioning for healing tattoos. Also works wonders for other skin ailments, like severe dryness/cracking, eczema, and minor cuts, abrasions, and burns!
Mother Nature's healing botanicals have been known for:
• calendula: anti-inflammatory, encourages healing and skin repair
• Lady's Mantle: natural astringent, perfect for recovering skin
• comfrey leaf: contains allantoin to reduce inflammation from irritated skin
• witch hazel: relieves itchy, dry skin and soothes wounds
• Manuka honey: anti-inflammatory, promotes skin regeneration, repairs cell damage, and a natural humectant
Your salve will arrive in a reusable, sealed tin.
Net weight of 2 oz.
As with all beeswax products, consistency may be altered by the weather: softer in warmer months and firmer in cooler months. During warmer seasons, keep product in a cool, dark area. During colder seasons, allow the warmth from your fingertips to soften the product. Shipping to or throughout hot climates, particularly in summer months, may result in a liquified salve. Your salve may melt and liquify in hot temperatures, which will in no way harm your cream. Should you experience this, simply toss in the refrigerator for a few hours to bring it back to its original consistency.
With clean hands, apply a thin, even layer to your tattoo as needed. Store in a cool, dry area. External use only. Always follow the care of your tattoo professional.
Cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, mangifera indica (organic mango) seed butter, cera alba (organic beeswax), calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract (and) symphytum officinale (organic comfrey) leaf exftract (and) alchemilla vulgaris (organic Lady's Mantle) leaf exftract (and) hamamelis virginiana (organic witch hazel) leaf exftract (and) persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, prunus armeniaca (organic apricot kernel) oil, cannabis sativa (organic hemp) seed oil, raw Manuka honey, tocopherol (vitamin E), melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree) leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) oil, daucus carota sativa (organic carrot) seed oil, arnica montana (organic arnica) oil.
I am not a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant/nursing or under physician's care, consult your physician before use.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.