Covering your body in beautiful tattoo art takes commitment, time, and, frankly, a lot of money. Don't waste and ruin new ink by smothering it with toxic chemicals and ingredients! The first few days after getting a new tattoo are crucial to keep your art healthy and long lasting.
Handcrafted with organic ingredients, this lightweight lotion is loaded with botanical goodies and oils to encourage skin repair, cell renewal and turnover, reduce inflammation, and soothe itchiness from peeling. Calendula, Lady's Mantle, comfrey leaf, witch hazel, and Manuka honey pack a powerhouse of hydration, soothing, and conditioning for healing tattoos. Once your tattoo has gone the initial 2-3 days of healing, switch to this lightweight lotion to keep your new ink moisturized. Great for the rest of your body as well, so don't stop at your tattoo!
Mother Nature's healing botanicals have been known for:
• calendula: anti-inflammatory, encourages healing and skin repair
• Lady's Mantle: natural astringent, perfect for recovering skin
• comfrey leaf: contains allantoin to reduce inflammation from irritated skin
• witch hazel: relieves itchy, dry skin and soothes wounds
• Manuka honey: anti-inflammatory, promotes skin regeneration, repairs cell damage, and a natural humectant
This listing is for one tattoo aftercare lotion. Your lotion will arrive in an amber bottle, 2 fluid oz.
With clean hands, apply a thin, even layer to your tattoo as needed. Great for the rest of your body as well, so don't stop at your tattoo!
Store in a cool, dry area. External use only. Always follow the care of your tattoo professional.
Distilled water, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (and) ceteareth-20 (emulsifier), cucurbits pepo (organic pumpkin) seed oil, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract (and) symphytum officinale (organic comfrey) leaf extract (and) alchemilla vulgaris (organic lady's mantle) leaf extract (and) hamamelis virginiana (organic witch hazel) leaf extract (and) persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed) oil, raw Manuka honey, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (preservative), lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) oil.
I am not a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant/nursing or under physician's care, consult your physician before use.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- If products arrive damaged, email email@example.com within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.