The world's best salt and pepper grinders! Made here in Maine from sustainably-harvested local wood, Fletcher's Mill grinders have a lifetime guarantee. With their adjustable grinding mechanism, these mills offer 30 levels of grinding coarseness.
Gift Bundle Includes:
Pepper grinder stainless steel mechanism; cannot be used with salt because they will corrode over time.
Salt grinder with nylon mechanism that won't corrode.
- Your choice of grinder shape and finish.
- Peppercorn funnel for easy refilling
- Sea Salt Refill Small (1/4 cup volume)
- Peppercorn Refill Small (1/4 cup volume)
- Sustainably Made - Fletchers’ Mill supports Sustainable Forest Practices within our Supply Chain. Sustainability has a positive impact on workers and our surrounding communities, resulting in a positive economic and environmental impact on the forests and woodlands of our region. In addition, they recycle all of their wood waste generated from the manufacturing process!
- Origin: Made in New Vineyard, Maine, USA.
Introducing Gneiss Spice
Gneiss Spice makes cooking fun and easy by eliminating kitchen clutter with their plastic-free magnetic spice jars. Sustainably designed and ethically sourced, these spice jars are designed to hang on your fridge so your spices will stay organized and always be within arm’s reach.
Values & Social Impact
Gneiss Spice prides itself on being a sustainable brand that reduces single-use plastics and kitchen waste. The brand is widely known for giving back to their community by paying employees a living wage and investing profits into fighting local food insecurity.
About the Founder
Founder Beth Weisberger used to actively avoid the avalanche of spices that piled high in her cabinets until she decided to do something about it. Beth set out to design her own solution and created Gneiss Spice so everyone could transform their kitchen mess into a perfectly organized spice system.