Each Verre Blanc Candle is hand-poured in a 14 oz opulent white glass vessel.
Choose from Emanate Essentials' selection of scents designed to promote relaxation, boost energy levels, or center your mind. Adorned with or without hand-selected crystals that slowly reveal themselves as the candle burns down.
Values & Social Impact
Emanate Essentials hand-crafts its products with natural ingredients that are clean, effective, and safe for your skin. The brand firmly believes that everyone should prioritize wellness and practice self-care, which is why they donate natural soaps and other self-care essentials to women’s shelters.
About the Founder
Before launching this brand, founder Sha Hannah-Santo worked in the health & wellness industry, specializing in massage and aromatherapy. After experiencing a health scare and undergoing radiation treatments, Sha switched to using products with gentler and simpler ingredients. She created Emanate Essentials in hopes that her products can help others along their skincare and self-care journey as well.
You may have seen Emanate Essentials in Oprah Daily, Cosmopolitan, Fashionista, and more!
- All candles are made individually one at a time to ensure you receive a highly scented product every time! We suggest allowing an additional 4-5 days before lighting for optimal scent throw.
- 70+ hr burn time
- Pear + Yuzu - drier, lighter, and sweeter than that of lemon, with which it blends wonderfully with our lush pear blossom and fruit.
- Sage Blanc - fresh white earthy sage with a hint of grounding wood cedarwood atlas
- Plumeria Peach - peach, blood orange, cardamom; with warm rum, and tonka bean
- Safran - the heart of sweet and savory which is rounded out with warm amber and cedarwood.
- Fig + Honey - like decadent baklava, Mediterranean figs drizzled with sweet honey and vanilla It’s sweet and delicious.
- Rosemary Peartini - herbaceous and slightly sweet with a warm and delicious tonic that dries down.
- Citrus Bae - A refreshing blend of lemon, orange, lime, bergamot, and bright grapefruit with
- Lavender Tonic - fresh lavender, watery cucumber, and ozone
- Roam - crisp notes of bergamot, amber, vanilla, juniper berries, pepper with a lemon twist
- Clove + Clementine - mandarin, clementine, rind, with warm cassia and clove
- Day Spa - ahh the spa life eucalyptus, rosemary, santal, and tea that calms and relaxes
- Bonfire - campfire vibes herbaceous pine, balsam with earthy sandalwood
Information & Candle Safety
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I accept responsibility for candle care and will follow FDA regulations and candle safety guidelines
I understand the crystal in the candle must be removed once it begins to be exposed to the wax.
The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
- The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.