The Women's Health Box Includes
- Sesame Nori Seasoning
- Cinnamon Maca Seasoning
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peppermint Chasteberry Tea
These products have 24 ingredients specifically chosen to support hormone balance, sleep, and digestion — all fundamental building blocks of optimal health. By supporting and nourishing your body with crucial nutrients it can regulate and heal from within to bloom into its fullest and most vibrant self.
Values & social impact
Agni believes that your health is the priority, which is why the brand collaborates with medical advisors to create its food and drinks. All of its products are made from 100% whole ingredients that are sustainably sourced, and shipped in recyclable & compostable packaging.
About the Founder
Having struggled with various health issues throughout their lives, founders Astrid and Miriam were frustrated with the lack of helpful resources about healing through nutrition. Thus, they launched Agni and embarked on a mission of not only providing people with foods that are both healing and delicious but also educating them on nutrition.
We crafted the Women's Health Box to serve as a women's daily multivitamin in food form.
Suffering from a wide variety of symptoms such as headaches, cramps, hot flashes, bloating, and irregular periods is something most women have resigned to deal with for most of their lives. Many of these symptoms come from hormone imbalances caused by nutrient deficiency. We identified the nutrients that most women are depleted in such as iron and zinc, then we worked with our Medical Advisory Board, food scientists, and top chefs to create healing foods to replenish those essential nutrients.
- We combine the best guidance that ancient wisdom and modern science have to offer
- We source organic, regeneratively grown ingredients that support health for people and the planet
- We make our treats as nourishing as possible for all people by avoiding allergens and irritants like gluten, dairy, refined sugar, nuts, soy, egg, sugar alcohols, or artificial sweeteners
Organic Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- For hormone balance, fertility & better periods: ashwagandha, Shatavari, pumpkin seeds, flax seed, psyllium husk, cocoa powder, rice flour
- For general health & happiness: Pink Himalayan sea salt, coconut sugar, coconut oil, dark chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, coconut palm sugar, cocoa butter), vanilla extract
Organic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- For gut health & lactation support: gluten-free rolled oats, brewer's yeast, flax seed, hemp seeds, psyllium husk, millet flour
- For general health & happiness: coconut oil, Himalayan pink sea salt, coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, coconut palm sugar, cocoa butter), vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder
Cinnamon Maca Seasoning:
- For gut health & hormone balance: Pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, cocoa powder, maca powder, ashwagandha, cardamom, nutmeg
- For general health & happiness: Sea salt, coconut sugar, coconut flakes
Sesame Nori Seasoning:
- For immune health & hormone balance: sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, black sesame seeds, nori flakes, sumac, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, turmeric, dried shiitake powder
- For general health & happiness: coconut flakes, sea salt
Organic Peppermint Chasteberry Tea:
- For hormone balance, menopause & body cooling: Shatavari, Amalaki, chaste berry, Brahmi, red clover, cinnamon, peppermint
Healing takes time. For best results, we recommend using it consistently for 3-6 months.
- Organic Double Chocolate Chip Cookies: While on your period, eat 1 cookie per day, or 2-3 during moments when you crave sweets most.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Eat 1 cookie every other day or after a heavy meal to support healthy digestion. Eat 2-3 cookies a day for an increase in breast milk production.
- Cinnamon Maca Seasoning: Eat 1 TBS per day during days 1-14 of your cycle.
- Sesame Nori Seasoning: Eat 1 TBS per day during days 15-28 of your cycle.
- Organic Peppermint Chasteberry Tea: Enjoy a cup daily or every other day as a part of your morning and evening rituals.
- The cookies and seasonings were made in a facility and on equipment that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, and fish.