Wear the Circle Of Hope Necklace for Breast Cancer Research to remember all the people who care about you and inspire hope within you. It's not always easy to stay positive, but this necklace will serve as your reminder to keep the faith.
The circular pendant features a hand cut image of a Breast Cancer cell. We can take back the power from this disease by using its beauty to maintain our hope and strength in even the darkest of times.
When you purchase one of these necklaces, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE CIRCLE OF HOPE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 15-17" chain with extension
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with Pink Quartz accents
- Pendant measures 1/4" x 3/8"
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Model is wearing (top to bottom)- Circle of Hope, Smile, Perfect Angle and Amaze Yourself necklaces.
Click here for photo credit & attribution details.