These super seeds and spices are packed with antioxidants, lignans, zinc, and omega 3s — nutrients that are celebrated for supporting digestion, circulation, better sleep, better periods, menopause relief, postpartum health, and so much more!
Agni is a women-owned brand that aims to help your body start its healing journey through nourishing food and drinks.
Values & Social Impact
Agni believes that your health is the first priority, which is why the brand collaborates with medical advisors to create their food and drinks. All of its products are made from 100% whole ingredients that are sustainably sourced, and shipped in recyclable & compostable packaging.
About the Founder
Having struggled with various health issues throughout their lives, founders Astrid and Miriam were frustrated with the lack of helpful resources about healing through nutrition. Thus, they launched Agni and embarked on a mission of not only providing people with foods that are both healing and delicious, but also educating them on nutrition.
- Taste Profile: Natural sweetness and warmth from cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg. We love this seasoning over oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, on toast, or just straight from the spoon (really!) whenever you'd like to elevate taste and nutrition.
- Approved by 7 health experts on our Medical Advisory Board and taste-tested by top-chefs for perfection.
- For gut health & hormone balance: Pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, cocoa powder, maca powder, ashwagandha, cardamom, nutmeg
- For general health & happiness: Sea salt, coconut sugar, coconut flakes
- For gut health and endocrine support: Eat 1 TBS per day.
- For seed cycling: Eat 1 TBS per day during days 1-14 of your cycle.
- Made in a facility and on equipment that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, and fish.