CARNIVORE SPICES | 7 Organic Spice Rubs for Steak, Pork & Poultry
Gneiss Spice's best-selling 2020 Father's Day item! The kit includes five organic meat rubs and two gourmet sea salts, packaged in magnetic jars that will stick to the fridge. With spices in sight, you'll reach for them more often, dishing up fabulous food!
Tip: Don't mix salt in burger meat! Instead, salt outside of burgers immediately before cooking.
- Included in the Carnivore gift set:
- 7 hexagon magnetic jars for your fridge
- Choose small or large jars
- Durable glass jars are reusable
- Filled with certified organic seasonings
- Airtight lids to keep spices fresh
- Silver lids hand-stamped with spice names
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
All meat rubs are hand-blended from certified organic, hand-blended, and sustainably harvested spices. The Carnivore Kit includes:
- steak rub
- pork herb rub
- poultry sage rub
- lamb shallot rub
- burger blend
- smoked salt
- habanero salt
- Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. Large jars measure 2.5" x 2.5" and hold a heaping 1/2 cup.
- Plastic spice label stickers are not included with sets of seven jars; kindly let us know if you want to have this added.
- Once empty, jars can be refilled!
- Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.
- Personalize a set by choosing your spices.
This eco-friendly brand is ready to spice up your kitchen storage!
Introducing Gneiss Spice
Gneiss Spice makes cooking fun and easy by eliminating kitchen clutter with their plastic-free magnetic spice jars. Sustainably designed and ethically sourced, these spice jars are designed to hang on your fridge so your spices will stay organized and always be within arm’s reach.
Values & Social Impact
Gneiss Spice prides itself on being a sustainable brand that reduces single-use plastics and kitchen waste. The brand is widely known for giving back to their community by paying employees a living wage and investing profits into fighting local food insecurity.
About the founder
Founder Beth Weisberger used to actively avoid the avalanche of spices that piled high in her cabinets until she decided to do something about it. Beth set out to design her own solution and created Gneiss Spice so everyone could transform their kitchen mess into a perfectly organized spice system.