With Caddis' MIKLOS Sun Readers, you will never have to worry about bringing a pair of reading glasses and another pair of sunglasses. 😏
This pair of readers are sunglasses with bifocal reading segments on the back of the lenses. Bifocal lenses allow the wearer to look through two areas of the lens. The upper portion of the lens has no magnification, which allows you to focus on distant objects. The bifocal segment is for reading at a close distance. The sun shade tint protects your eyes from harmful UV light and makes it easier to see in bright conditions.
What makes it special?
- High quality polarized, polycarbonate lenses
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state-of-the-art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
- See our Shipping Policy for the applicable shipping fees.
- USPS Priority Mail, Monday through Friday.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Only items purchased in the last 60 days and must be in the original new condition.
- Once return is authorized, step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label will be received via email. We offer free exchanges + $5 flat fee returns in the U.S.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and handling fees.
- Email email@example.com initiate the return or exchange process.
- Any refund is processed within 48 hours once items have been inspected by the store.