Protect your eyes from the harmful UV light with Caddis' BESS Sun Readers.
Caddis sun readers are sunglasses with bifocal reading segments on the back of the lenses. Bifocal lenses allow the wearer to look through two areas of the lens. The upper portion of the lens has no magnification, which allows you to focus on distant objects. The bifocal segment is for reading at close distance.
What makes it special?
- High quality polarized, polycarbonate lenses
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS WARNING
This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product
- See our Shipping Policy for the applicable shipping fees.
- USPS Priority Mail, Monday through Friday.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Only items purchased in the last 60 days and must be in the original new condition.
- Once return is authorized, step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label will be received via email. We offer free exchanges + $5 flat fee returns in the U.S.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and handling fees.
- Email email@example.com initiate the return or exchange process.
- Any refund is processed within 48 hours once items have been inspected by the store.