MIKLOS Reading Glasses
The MIKLOS Reading Glasses is what we consider the elastic waist pant of eyewear. Customers with smaller faces also like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve also taken the liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Caddis readers block blue light with best-in-class technology. We're pro cool shit you're doing on your screens. We're anti-eye strain, headaches & disrupted sleep. Block. Blue. Light. Now.
INCLUDES: NEW CADDIS frequency LENSES
What makes it special?
- Best-in-class blue light blocking infused in the lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state-of-the-art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
- See our Shipping Policy for the applicable shipping fees.
- USPS Priority Mail, Monday through Friday.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Only items purchased in the last 60 days and must be in the original new condition.
- Once return is authorized, step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label will be received via email. We offer free exchanges + $5 flat fee returns in the U.S.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and handling fees.
- Email email@example.com initiate the return or exchange process.
- Any refund is processed within 48 hours once items have been inspected by the store.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org