Budapest Chef's Board (rectangle)
A versatile, durable, heirloom quality piece — our Budapest Chef’s board is made from edge-grain hardwood reclaimed from 18th and 19th century building-stock and custom milled for your cutting (or serving) pleasure. It’s a perfect heavy duty cutting board, and also works incredibly well as a charcuterie, cheese, bread and more serving board.
- 100% repurposed Hardwood
- 16" X 22" X 1.5"
- See our Shipping Policy for the applicable shipping fees.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Email email@example.com to initiate the return process
- Customer is responsible to ship return products to Newly, using traceable shipping like UPS or FedEx, or with delivery confirmation for USPS.
- The shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment.