Gneiss Spice's Standard Baking Kit includes the basics for making cookies, cakes, savory bread, and crackers.
What makes Gneiss Spice magnetic jars different?
- Industrial-grade, durable glass
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Airtight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Certified food-safe barrier between magnet and spices
Baking Spice Kit Includes:
- Durable magnetic jars for the fridge—choose a small or large size
- Jars filled with 24 certified organic spices
- DIY Vanilla Extract Kit to make 8 oz organic vanilla extract
- Magnetic nutmeg grater
- Jar-friendly measuring spoons
- Mini measuring spoons
- Beeswax birthday candles
- Clear 1” labels for glass bottoms
- Optional: Add a wall plate of your choice
Spices included in the Baking Kit Bundle:
- allspice (ground)
- anise (seed)
- caraway (seed)
- cardamom (ground)
- clove (ground)
- Ceylon cinnamon
- cream of tartar
- Cyprus salt (flaky salt)
- fennel (seed)
- garlic (minced)
- ginger (ground)
- lemon peel
- nutmeg (whole)
- onion (flakes)
- poppy (seeds)
- sesame (tuxedo)
- vanilla salt
- white pepper
- Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. Large jars measure 2.5" x 2.5" tall and hold a heaping 1/2 cup volume.
Introducing Gneiss Spice
Gneiss Spice makes cooking fun and easy by eliminating kitchen clutter with plastic-free magnetic spice jars. Sustainably designed and ethically sourced, these spice jars are designed to hang on your fridge so your spices will stay organized and always be within arm’s reach.
Values & Social Impact
Gneiss Spice prides itself on being a sustainable brand that reduces single-use plastics and kitchen waste. The brand is widely known for giving back to its community by paying employees a living wage and investing profits into fighting local food insecurity.
About the Founder
Founder Beth Weisberger used to actively avoid the avalanche of spices that piled high in her cabinets until she decided to do something about it. Beth set out to design her solution and created Gneiss Spice so everyone could transform their kitchen mess into a perfectly organized spice system.