Our newest addition — a lightweight yet supportive, uber portable (foldable!), non-slip, all natural Travel Yoga Mat.
This mat has been over 2 years in the making. Designing, testing and re-testing — in vinyasa classes, ashtanga, hot yoga, yin, pilates, high intensity workouts, and gentle flows, and everything in between — on the road, and at home in quarantine. And let me just tell you, this mat is magic.
The unique interwoven jute adds a layer of support and incredible traction (no slipping anywhere on this mat!) and prevents the natural tree rubber from crumbling.
Values & Social Impact
Ananday aims to make the experience of practicing yoga as sustainable and safe as possible—both for you and for planet Earth. All of the brand’s products and packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. To curb the effects of climate change, Ananday plants trees for every piece sold and donates to relief organizations for natural disasters.
About the Founder
Founder Ksenia Voropaeva started Ananday after realizing there was a serious Greenwashing problem in the yoga tool market. She vowed to create a truly sustainable brand for yoga mats and accessories that would actually promote the non-harming philosophy that yoga embodies.
- 72" x 24" x 2mm | 2.5 lbs
- renewable jute + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- interwoven jute for superior grip + durability
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- foldable for ultimate portability
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging — learn how we pack)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
Why jute and natural tree rubber?
- Natural tree rubber is a renewable resource, tapped from a single tree over a span of 30-40 years.
- Rubber trees capture, store, and reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- Jute is one of the world's most eco-friendly fabrics. It returns nutrients to the soil and doesn't require any chemical fertilizers/pesticides to grow — only water and sunshine!
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- To store, roll loosely or fold.
- To clean, spray with a gentle mat cleaner. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Clean your mat weekly, or as needed.
End of life
- Jute and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable.
- When you're ready to part ways with your mat, donate to an organization or your local recycling center.