Take your yoga practice to the next level with Ananday's Cork Yoga Mat And Strap Bundle.
The perfect combo for grounding and deepening, this bestselling mat is best paired with a strap to help you with all the hard-to-reach-poses and stretching out after class,
Each kit comes with:
- 1 cork yoga mat
- 1 cotton strap
Values & Social Impact
Ananday aims to make the experience of practicing yoga as sustainable and safe as possible—both for you and for planet Earth. All of the brand’s products and packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. To curb the effects of climate change, Ananday plants trees for every piece sold and donates to relief organizations for natural disasters.
About the Founder
Founder Ksenia Voropaeva started Ananday after realizing there was a serious Greenwashing problem in the yoga tool market. She vowed to create a truly sustainable brand for yoga mats and accessories that would actually promote the non-harming philosophy that yoga embodies.
- This Cork Yoga Mat has unparalleled grip and support to keep joints happy and healthy — mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Cotton Alignment Strap is made from 100% cotton with adjustable D-ring buckles — strap size: 1.25" x 6ft | 0.3 lbs
- Made from renewable cork, natural tree rubber, cotton and metal.
- 100% recyclable & biodegradable, including the packaging.
- Trees are planted for every piece.
- Carbon neutral + planet kind.
- Designed to support your body and the planet.
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff.
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, preventing germs and odors; for a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes — this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and does not affect the feel or durability of the mat
- Strap: hand or machine washable, natural detergent recommended, air dry
End of life
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable