Made from renewable cork, natural tree rubber, cotton, and metal, Ananday's Cork Yoga Mat Align Bundle offers all you need for home practice—a cork yoga mat, two blocks, and a strap.
Values & Social Impact
Ananday aims to make the experience of practicing yoga as sustainable and safe as possible—both for you and for planet Earth. The brand’s products and packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. To curb the effects of climate change, Ananday plants trees for every piece sold and donates to relief organizations for natural disasters.
About the Founder
Founder Ksenia Voropaeva started Ananday after realizing a serious Greenwashing problem in the yoga tool market. She vowed to create a truly sustainable brand for yoga mats and accessories that would promote the non-harming philosophy that yoga embodies.
- Our cork yoga mat has unparalleled grip and support for joint protection. Mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Cork blocks are made from renewable cork with contoured edges for comfort. Block size: 4" x 6" x 9" | 2.3 lbs
- The cotton alignment strap is made from 100% cotton with adjustable D-ring buckles. Strap size: 1.25" x 6ft | 0.3 lbs
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more carbon dioxide than one that isn’t harvested. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Cork is non-toxic, non-slip, naturally antimicrobial, and gets grippier as you sweat. Perfect for physical yoga practice!
- Mat and blocks: cork is naturally antimicrobial, preventing the spread of germs and odors. Simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry for a deeper clean.
- Strap: hand or machine washable, natural detergent recommended, air dry.
End of life
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable