You're going to need these. These Ananday Cork Yoga Blocks are a staple for any home practice — use them as props during yoga poses or use these to extend reach, support alignment, add counterweight, and enhance flexibility.
Values & Social Impact
Ananday aims to make the experience of practicing yoga as sustainable and safe as possible—both for you and for planet Earth. All of the brand’s products and packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. To curb the effects of climate change, Ananday plants trees for every piece sold and donates to relief organizations for natural disasters.
About the Founder
Founder Ksenia Voropaeva started Ananday after realizing there was a serious Greenwashing problem in the yoga tool market. She vowed to create a truly sustainable brand for yoga mats and accessories that would actually promote the non-harming philosophy that yoga embodies.
- 4" x 6" x 9" | 2.3 lb each
- 100% sustainable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- rotate to adjust height for 3 levels to work with
- contoured edges for comfortable grip and support
- cork is naturally antimicrobial (read: no funky odors)
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- 100% recyclable & biodegradable, including the packaging.
- Trees are planted for every piece.
- Carbon neutral + planet kind.
- Designed to support your body and the planet.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, preventing germs and odors. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry.
End of life