Cork massage ball(s) for acupressure and trigger point therapy. Use on hands, feet, legs, shoulders, and anywhere in between. Massage before yoga to wake up the body. During practice to deepen. Or after to release.
Using a cork ball is a (natural) way to stimulate acupoints along meridians, or energy channels, of the body. Acupressure is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique to remove blockages and balance energy.
Acupressure is an oldie (but goodie!) technique to:
— relieve stress + tension
— reduce pain + stiffness
— relax muscles + joints
— soothe tight knots
— increase mobility + flexibility
— unblock energy
— improve circulation
— boost energy
Values & Social Impact
Ananday aims to make the experience of practicing yoga as sustainable and safe as possible—both for you and for planet Earth. All of the brand’s products and packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. To curb the effects of climate change, Ananday plants trees for every piece sold and donates to relief organizations for natural disasters.
About the Founder
Founder Ksenia Voropaeva started Ananday after realizing there was a serious Greenwashing problem in the yoga tool market. She vowed to create a truly sustainable brand for yoga mats and accessories that would actually promote the non-harming philosophy that yoga embodies.
— one medium 2.6" massage ball
— a warm-up tool
— two medium 2.6" massage balls
— perfect for tandem shoulder and glute work
— two medium 2.6" massage balls + one small 2" massage ball
— tandem massage plus acute focus on more sensitive areas like hands and feet
- 100% renewable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- cork is naturally antimicrobial
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- Cork is made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleanser and let dry.
End of life